Well at long last I have added some new pages to help anyone who is thinking about starting a “Home Workshop”. Nothing too detailed but there are plenty of pictures and loads of links, a few hints and tips and a couple of ideas to start you in the right direction. There are five new pages in all covering:
- Finding a suitable space for your New Workshop
- Some basic things to start you off Hand Tools
- Fixing the bits together Drilling & Joining
- An introduction to workshop machinery and Choosing A New Lathe
- To go with the lathe Selecting A Milling Machine
Good luck with the new workshop and the many successful projects that will emanate from it.