Manuals & Charts - Downloads
There are a few downloads available on the website so I have collected them all together here. Most are PDF format scans of old documents. Clicking the link should automatically start the download.
Thread Size Information
This information is from a now defunct website "Watchman" which fortunately has been archived on the Wayback Machine website. The original is a huge HTML table but also available as a spreadsheet. I have downloaded the spreadsheet and modified the layout slightly and made it available here for download along with a pdf version of the chart. The table is 525 rows long and covers 24 different thread types. The image below shows what data is in the download.
- Spreadsheet - in Open Document format (.ods) so should work in any supporting spreadsheet program like Excel or Libre Office - 50kB
- PDF File - A standard format file that should open in your browser (10 pages) - 95kB
Drilling & Tapping
This is a copy of a wallchart produced by Magicalia (forerunner of MyTime Media) in Model Engineers Workshop. A bit smaller than the table described above. A standard one page PDF document, original is 570mm x 400mm Copyright I assume is MyTime Media
Scans of old manuals for some of the machinery mentioned on the website. These are standard PDF format files so should open in a browser window.
- WM250 Lathe Manual - 15MB
- WM14 Milling Machine Manual - 18MB
- BDS460 Belt Sander Manual - 15MB
- Myford ML7 Lathe Manual - 30MB
- Southebend Lathe Tool Grinding Manual - 7MB
A collection of old articles and photos relating to the Manson hot air engine.
- Manson Engine Article - 6.5MB